Thinking of becoming a volunteer? See a list of reasons that will help you make up your mind.
5. Volunteers live longer and are healthier. Planning CCDA activities, presenting at workshops and educating the public about career
development will give you a sense of purpose.
4. Volunteering establishes strong relationships. Working with people who feel strongly about social justice creates bonds based in
“doing” your values.
3. Volunteering is good for your career. Working with experienced professionals provides mentors, access to new information and
2. Volunteering is good for society. CCDA professional development activities have been effective in raising awareness and influencing
public policy to actively make positive changes that directly affect underserved populations.
1. CCDA volunteers are supportive, welcoming, and fun! Besides, people with clipboards look really important.
NCDA is asking for volunteers for their Conference
June 25th to the 28th in San Diego.
Go to this link if interested in signing up:
Fill out the form below if you would like to help our during the conference.
California Career Development Association, is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. CCDA,10736 Jefferson Blvd., #220, Culver City, CA 90230
© 2016 California Career Development Association